I was tagged by Judy to do this and it seemed like fun even though I don't always do makeup posts because I like taking product photos. And yes, I know it's the end of January. Anyway, My favorites from 2012:
1. Urban Decay Naked II palette: I love neutral colours and I loved this palette so much I bought Naked basics as soon as I saw it.
2. Shu Uemura X Mon shu girl: Ok, to be perfectly honest, I bought this mostly because I'm a Karl fan and mon shu girl is too cute but this lip colour is the perfect amount of sheer for me.
3. MAC brow set gel: This is my beauty secret. I hate trimming my eyebrows, every time I go to a beautician to get them shaped/trimmed I get scolded, but with the brow gel set I can let them grow and still 'lift' them.
4. YSL Touche Eclat: So many uses for this, where do I begin. I only use it for concealing eyebags and small tip, get the shade matched at a counter, makes all the difference.
5. Makemania graduation tip shadow: This is perfect for lazy ol' me. The sponge tip means I only need to swipe over my lids and I can skip out the door.
6. Majorlica Majorca lip cheek tint: I was afraid this might be too red, but it's a nice sheer pink.
7. Ettusais face powder: I don't use foundation so I use face powder instead, packaging is cute too!
8. Ettusais skin care: I change my skin care every time. I love that this set is fragrance free, and that skin toner is called skin softener. Also, strangely enough, the toner feels like a moisturiser and vice versa, pretty sure I'm using it right..
What are your favorite products of 2012?